



OK, now I really feel bad because I totally missed writing anything in March. We have been up there every weekend except one checking on progress and taking pictures but I never seemed to get around to updating the blog.
The septic tank and drain field has been installed and inspected. Last weekend they worked all day on Saturday putting all the interior doors in and all the trim. The concrete floors have been stained and sealed and they are beautiful! We didn't get a real good picture of them because as soon as the floor was finished the trim guys were in there and sawdust covered everything.
We are still waiting on the remainder of the solar installation and keeping our fingers crossed.
Mark and I asked to keep the leftover limestone from the outside of the house but that means we have to move the piles ourselves. The smaller stuff we have used to fill in the low spots in the road. The big stuff we are saving for various projects later...
And we even have our very own bluebonnets at the front gate and some scattered in the field!
Happy Easter everyone!
Looking good! :-)
ReplyDeleteKaren